How to make temporary henna tattoos?
1. Make temporary henna tattoos on palm & hands.
2. Make block prints on fabric, paper, clay, wood, scrapbook.
3. Make school & college projects and painting homework.
4. Make block prints on fabrics like covers, sheets, clothes.
5. Make drawer knobs & table tops (fitting not included)
HOW TO USE:
1. Layout fabric or paper on foam sheet or sponge board.
2. Spread color on wooden blocks using sponge piece.
3. Place blocks on paper or fabric and apply pressure all over.
1. The consistency of color should not be too thick nor too thin.
2. The color should be evenly spread over the blocks using sponge.
3. Do not expect 100% perfection in achieving design uniformity.
4. Foam sheet, brush, henna, color or accessories NOT included.
1. All products sold by Royal Kraft are new & genuine, backed by own warranty.
2. We are the original manufacturer of wooden blocks & invest heavily in their development.
3. When buying from us, customers can check "Sold by Royal Kraft" label under product details.
4. Our high quality product saves our customers to reinvest in same products again.
5. Other brands do not understand product's critical detail & hence make poor quality blocks at low price.
Brand: Royal Kraft
Known as: Wooden Printing Stamps
Size: Length: 1.4 to 3.4 Inches (3.6 to 8.6 cms)
Material: Hard Wood
Item Weight: 130 grams
No. of Pieces: 4
Theme: Assorted & Floral
Audience: Unisex Adult & Children
Uses: Block Print | School Projects | Henna Tattoos
Other Uses: Drawer Knobs | Table Top | Decoration
Happy shopping with Royal Kraft.
- Length: 1.4 to 3.4 Inches (3.6 to 8.6 cms)
- Make block prints on fabric, paper, clay, wood, school projects
- Make tattoo body adornments | Use as decorative drawer knobs
- Foam, sponge, brush, henna, color or accessories NOT included
- Royal Kraft™ Creative Fun Gift Idea for all ages | Read Description for more