How to make temporary henna tattoos?
1. Make temporary henna tattoos on palm & hands.
2. Make block prints on fabric, paper, clay, pottery, scrapbook.
3. Make school & college projects and painting homework.
4. Make block prints on fabrics like covers, sheets, clothes.
5. Make drawer knobs & table tops (fitting not included)
HOW TO USE:
1. Layout fabric or paper on foam sheet or sponge board.
2. Spread color on wooden blocks using sponge piece.
3. Place blocks on paper or fabric and apply pressure all over.
1. The consistency of color should not be too thick nor too thin.
2. The color should be evenly spread over the blocks using sponge.
3. Do not expect 100% perfection in achieving design uniformity.
4. Foam, sponge, brush, henna, color or accessories NOT included.
1. Stamps sold by Royal Kraft are new genuine with warranty.
2. We are govt. certified maker and exporter of wooden blocks.
3. We buy raw wood from certified suppliers to make stamps.
4. We sell original wood stamps comply with govt. processes.
5. Check "Sold by Royal Kraft" on product page to buy from us.
Brand: Royal Kraft
Known as: Wooden Printing Stamps
Size: Length: 0.9 to 3.2 Inches (2.3 to 8.1 cms)
Material: Hard Wood
Item Weight: 170 grams
No. of Pieces: 6
Theme: Round & Border
Audience: Unisex Adult & Children
Uses: Block Print | School Projects | Henna Tattoos
Other Uses: Drawer Knobs | Table Top | Decoration
Gifts for: her him girl boy kids wife women mother father
Occasion: wedding birthday anniversary diwali thanksgiving christmas
Happy shopping with Royal Kraft.
- Length: 0.9 to 3.2 Inches (2.3 to 8.1 cms)
- Make block prints on fabric, paper, clay, wood, school projects
- Make tattoo body adornments | Use as decorative drawer knobs
- Foam, sponge, brush, henna, color or accessories NOT included
- Royal Kraft™ Creative Fun Gift Idea for all ages | Read Description for more