How to make temporary henna tattoos?
1. Make temporary henna body tattoos at home.
2. Halal Certified, Clinically Tested, No Harmful Chemicals.
3. Natural henna ingredients mixed with skin friendly colours.
How to use:
Wash and dry skin surface where you want to apply henna tattoo. To get best result leave mehndi tattoo for approximately 60 mins to 90 minutes, scrap off dried paste with hands and do not wash off using water. After scrapping off dried henna fully you can wash that part. The colour will stay for 4-5 days. This is approx time, henna colour may be variable by person to person and gives different result to every one.
If you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged skin, a skin allergy test MUST be done 48 hours before use of this product.
- Make temporary henna body tattoos on wedding
- Make henna tattoo using our wooden blocks
- Halal Certified, Clinically Tested, No Harmful Chemicals
- Natural henna ingredients mixed with skin friendly colours
- Royal Kraft™ Creative Fun Gift Idea for 15+ age