Your shopping cart is empty!
PRODUCT USE FOR:
1. Make temporary henna tattoos on palm and hands
2. Make block prints on fabric, paper, clay, canvas, textile, wallpaper, scrapbook, etc.
3. Make school's art & craft assignments, holiday painting homework and college's creative designing projects
4. Make block prints on different fabrics like cushion covers, bed sheets, table cloth, scarves, sarees, tops, etc.
Henna color or any other color ink is spread on these wooden blocks using paint brush or a piece of sponge/foam and then the block is firmly pressed on paper, fabric, textile, wallpaper, collectible, palm, clay, canvas or any other place where you want to make your own design / border. These blocks are used to make multi design impression and patterns in India on special occasions like wedding, diwali, anniversary, festivals and these blocks also help students for making school's art & craft assignments, holiday painting homework and college's creative designing projects. It can also be used for block printing on different fabrics like cushion covers, bed sheets, table cloth using different colors fabric paints. Sponge Foam, Brush, Henna, Color Ink or Any Accessories NOT Included.
HOW TO USE WOODEN BLOCKS
1. Layout your fabric, paper, textile or canvas on foam sheet or sponge board.
2. Spread fabric paint or any color on these wooden blocks using a piece of sponge.
3. Place your blocks on your workspace (i.e. paper or fabric) and apply gentle pressure all over.