How to make temporary henna tattoos?
Type: Acrylic Fabric Colours
Safety: Non Toxic
Standards: Conforms to EN 71-3 European Standards
1. Shake Well
2. No Medium Necessary
3. Before Painting Remove Starch
4. Iron Fabric on Reverse After 24 hours
Why Fevicryl Colors?
1. It retains soft and smooth feel on fabric after painting.
2. No Need to iron the fabric for colour fastness.
3. Wash the fabric after 7 days only.
4. if you must wash the fabric before 7 days, iron on the reverse side after 24 hours of painting and them wash.
- Make block prints on fabric, paper, scrapbook, wall
- Make block print on leather, terracotta and wood
- Non-Toxic and Conforms to EN 71-3 European Standards
- No textile medium required for block printing
- Royal Kraft™ Creative Fun Gift Idea for 3+ age
Special offers and product promotions
- Get 05% off + Free standard shipping on purchase of 2 items. Use code: SPECIAL5 at checkout.
- Get 10% off + Free standard shipping on purchase of 3 items. Use code: CRAZY10 at checkout.
- Get 20% off + Free standard shipping on purchase of 4 items. Use code: HAPPY20 at checkout.
- Get 25% off + Free standard shipping on purchase of 5 items. Use code: QUICK25 at checkout.
*Free shipping is valid for all countries including US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Denmark, Netherlands & India.